Abstract Submission & Registration
Important Dates | Abstract Submission | Registration
25 March 2011. Deadline for abstract (posters) submission and pre-registration.
30 March 2011. Poster acceptance notification.
Poster Submission link: http://benasque.org/2011eye/cgi-bin/communstart.pl
The poster boards will be 1200mm high by 900mm wide.
Abstract submission deadline is 25 March2011
Authors can be first author on only one abstract.
Only electronic abstract submissions will be accepted.
- Title (255 characters max)
- John Smith, Vision Dept., University of Science, Anytown, MD, USA
- Joe Johnson, Science College, Anyplace, ON, CA
- Abstract (Please limit to 250 words)
- References (You may list up to 10 references, preferably in APA style format)
- Jones, J. (1996). Seeing things. Vision Journal, 15(3), 5-13.
- Taylor, J. J., & Martin, J. (Eds.) (1997). Viewing objects. New York: NY Publishers.
- Acknowledgements (Optional)
- Supported by Grant No. 000ABC.
Register online: http://benasque.org/2011eye/cgi-bin/appl.pl
- The number of attendees is limited
- Participants should fill the application form
- Accepted participants will then proceed to book their accommodation and pay registration fee
All fees include RT Bus transfer from Barcelona airport and lunch/dinner the days of the conference. Accommodation in Benasque will be paid separately by each participant. Only bus transfer at specific times from the Barcelona airport will be covered.
- PhD students (Student certificate required): 200€
- Normal attendees: 400€
- Accompanying persons: 250€
Website updated 2011-03-15
Copyright © 2012 Center for Visual Science
University of Rochester All rights reserved.